Thursday, July 1, 2010

8 miles down....

5 more to go for the week! Woke up this morning and had a gorgeous run! 3 miles in and it felt great. There were definitely some highs and lows to it this morning though but overall it felt nice. The puppy even cooperated and had a nice little jog. He does a good job of distracting me on most runs, as long as he doesn't distract me right into a tree!

Saturday is going to be a big hurdle more me. My 10k training has me scheduled for 5 miles. I know I can do it, I just have to not psych myself out. I need to keep telling myself that I don't need to run it fast, I just need to run it. I'm not sure why I am so intimidated by upping the mileage so hopefully all goes well. We are spending the day at the beach on Saturday so maybe by running 5 miles before the beach I will feel a little bit better in a bathing suit!

Any motivational speeches would be greatly appreciated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment