Friday, February 4, 2011

Lazy Bones

Is what I feel like today. I have no motivation, and it's not just a lack of motivation to run, it's a lack of motivation to do just about anything. I'm feeling pretty guilty for not running 3 miles last night like I was supposed too. I had every excuse in the book not to run and I let all of those excuses win. Next week starts the official 12 weeks before the half marathon and hopefully the end of my slacking off. I am planning on tackling a 5 mile run tomorrow (more than likely inside on the track) and hoping that 2 days off will make it a great run. I'm considering starting to implement the 5:1 run/walk ratio after I hit 3 miles.

In other news it's a very exciting weekend around our house since we are huge Green Bay Packers fans. We are hoping that the Lombardi Trophy finally comes home this weekend. Our Super Bowl Menu consists of:

Buffalo Chicken Dip
Chips and Dip
Wisconsin Beer Brats
Cheese Curds
Spotted Cow Beer (only found in Wisconsin)

hmmmm maybe that 5 mile run should turn into a 6 mile run...

No comments:

Post a Comment